- We have numerous ways you can place your order:
- Online: Create an account or Checkout as Guest
- Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-800-222-9966
- Fax: Fill out order form and fax it to 513-771-8381
- Email: Fill out order form and email it to Mailorders@Clearbrookfarms.com
- Mail: Fill out order form and mail to: 3015 East Kemper Road, Sharonville, Ohio 45241
- Please allow a minimum of 24-48 hours for Order Processing. Orders are processed during normal business hours. No orders will be processed over the weekend. Unusual orders (excessively large, international, etc..) may need to be verified, either verbally or by email before the order will be shipped.
- BEFORE clicking the "PLACE ORDER" button, please double-check the Billing and Shipping addresses located in the right hand panel. An incorrect billing address can keep the payment from going through which will delay the order. An Inaccurate / Incomplete shipping address can not only delay the order, but can produce extra charges.
Shipping & Delivery
We appreciate your order and intend to do everything we can to ensure that you are pleased! All orders are shipped via FedEx out of our Sharonville, Ohio facility. Shipping may vary due to weather conditions, holidays, weekends or system maintenance. Please remember that these are estimates - if you need your package to arrive on a specific date, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Express Shipments (FedEx 2nd Day and FedEx Next Day) must be placed by 12:00 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday. Express shipments deliver Monday - Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not factored into the delivery time of Express shipments (i.e. A 2nd Day Shipment order that shipped on Friday, would be delivered on Tuesday).
Please note - many of our products are freezable and therefore we DO NOT ship in freezing conditions. FedEx DOES NOT ship to P.O. box addresses. For Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico or International orders, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Free Shipping Guidelines
Our current free shipping promotion applies to free Standard Ground Shipping (each "Ship To" address constitutes an order). This offer DOES NOT apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico or International locations and is only valid for retail orders.
The cost for shipping is based upon your total order amount. Use the table below as a quick reference for calculating shipping charges.
Shipping rates do not include Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico or International rates and/or duty fees. Please contact our Customer Service Team to place orders and receive shipping rates for the above locations.
Total Order Amount
(up to 7 days, per shipping address)
(per shipping address)
(per shipping address)
Up to $15.99 $9.95 $20.95 $25.95 $16.00 - $30.99 $10.95 $22.50 $27.50 $31.00 - $50.99 $11.95 $25.25 $30.25 $51.00 - $74.99 $14.95 $27.50 $32.50 $75.00 - $100.99 $16.95 $30.00 $35.00 $101.00 - $200.99 $19.00 $34.00 $39.00 $201.00 - $500.00 $28.00 $43.00 $48.00
- Important Note: To avoid delays and extra charges, please double-check that the Billing and Shipping addresses are correct and complete. If there is an apartment, suite, unit, etc... number, it MUST be included in the address or the package will be subject to the Inaccurate/Incomplete address charge and may be returned by the shipping company.
Returns & Replacements
- Our first priority is keeping our customers satisfied. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have ordered from us, please call our Customer Service at 800.222.9966 OR send an email to Mailorders@Clearbrookfarms.com . We will work with you to resolve any issue you may have. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Please do not send back the items without an Return Authorization Number. Refusing delivery of an order will be considered an unauthorized return.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Check/Money Order: Please make payable to: Clearbrook Farms
- Mailing address: 3015 East Kemper Road, Sharonville, Ohio 45241
- Note: Orders will ship when payment is received.
Updating Account Information
- When you login to your account, you are taken to "My Dashboard". You can manage all aspects of your account from this page. You can also view your orders, recipes you submitted and manage your address book.
- We understand that your order is important. To view the status of your order, please login to your account and click on "My Orders". You may view the order status only if you created an online account with us. If you used the "Guest Checkout" or if you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer service team at 1-800-222-9966 OR send an email to Mailorders@Clearbrookfarms.
Privacy & Security
- We use your personally identifiable information only in updating you on our pricing changes. This occurs no more than once a year. We do not share, sell or trade your personal information with any other company. We make every reasonable effort to do our best to keep your information correct and secure. If you see any information that is incorrect, please notify us and we will make the corrections. If you do not want to receive any mailings from us, please let us know and we will make the necessary adjustments so you do not receive any unsolicited mailings.
- Notwithstanding the above, we may in the future sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, and in such transactions, we may include your personally identifiable information among the assets to be transferred.
- When personal customer and checkout forms are filled-out and processed through our site, they are secured through Clearbrook Farms' 256-Bit Encrypted SSL Certificate. This is the highest level of security available on the Internet today.
- Encryption ensures that information sent over the internet can only be deciphered by the parties sending and receiving the transmission and that it cannot be read or recorded in transport by any third party.